Mizuno PWR CRBN -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP21PC11
Composite material is the most popular material out there for fastpitch softball. And this PWR CRBN is delivering a tip top quality, two-piece bat that is made completely from composite material!
A drop 11 bat is a great selection if you need to find something for a fastpitch player using a high level composite bat for the first time. The drop 11 size is suggested because typically players get introduced to high level composite bats at around 10-12 years of age (generally speaking). Players of that age will need something they can get through the hitting zone quickly. This PWR CRBN in the drop 11 size will be the bat to get the job done!
Definitely do not turn a blind eye to the technology Mizuno is delivering on this bat. The Black Onyx Carbon Material on the handle and barrel will perform as well as anything out there. In addition, the Dual Frequency Dampener is the connection piece that connects that barrel and handle together and allows for the comfortable feel when connecting with the softball. And lastly, the Detonator Cor technology delivers a low compression on the barrel and should allow the bat to be ready for top performance right out of the wrapper!
No need to fret if you experience a warranty issue within the first twelve (12) months from the purchase date, Mizuno is kind enough to offer a 12 month warranty period on the bat. If you purchase the bat from JustBats and any worries come up in those first 12 months, please reach out to our Bat Experts. The JustBats Bat Experts are trained in product knowledge and courteous! They will be able to get you the information and directions needed to begin a warranty replacement process with Mizuno right away!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 11 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Colorway: White | Purple | Black
- Features USSSA, USA Softball (ASA), NSA & ISA Certification
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Barrel & Handle Are Made of Black Onyx Carbon Material
- Dual Frequency Dampener Connection Point – Joins The Handle & Barrel Together
- Detonator Cor Technology – Creates Low Barrel Compression + A Booming Sound On Impact (Bat Should Be Hot Right Out Of Wrapper As Well)