The Marucci Bat Company takes pride in turning top quality wooden baseball bats in the same tradition and precise technique of the earliest bat companies. Every Marucci Bat is cut, calibrated, balanced, buffed and lacquered by hand. The Marucci Bat Company uses top grade Maple billets cut from selected, naturally grown trees in Pennsylvania forests. This selection process insures the highest possible grade of wood for each bat. The Marucci Bat Company bats are 100 percent handmade or turned in small batches from an original design, then finished and detailed by hand. Each model is made to exacting specifications maximizing balance and ease of handling. The Marucci Bat Company uses an Ultra Penetrating Stain that provides the best possible finish for your next Marucci Bat. Most impressive is the Bone Rubbing technique that The Marucci Bat Company uses. `Boning` bats began in the earliest days of baseball with players like Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig. These Hall-of-Famers would spend hours in their dugouts rubbing their bats with old cow femur bones. Bone Rubbing closes the wood`s pores, compressing it and making it harder. Marucci uses the same technique on their bats, rubbing before the finish is applied to seal and harden the wood. Just another example of how Marucci takes the same pride in their bats as our baseball heroes once did. Experience the excellence of a Marucci Bat.
This Marucci Chase Utley Maple Wood Baseball Bat (MVE2CU26B-CHL) features a 2.52 inch barrel diameter, an approximate -3 length to weight ratio, and a balanced swing weight. Swing a Marucci wood baseball bat during your next at bat and buy this one today with free shipping right here at JustBats. We’re here for you from click to hit! Register Your Bat / Make a Warranty Claim at http://warranty.maruccisports.com/.
- Free Shipping!
- 30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- CU26 Turn Model – Made For Retired MLB All Star, Chase Utley. Features A Balanced Swing Feel, But Many Will Comment On The Bat’s Solid Barrel Size. The Barrel Tapers Into What Marucci Calls A Thinner Handle With A More Traditional Knob.
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Handcrafted From Top-Quality Maple Wood
- Pro Cupped Barrel End – Improves Weight Distribution
- Traditional Knob Shape
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Dark Brown
- Bone Rubbing Technique – Closes Pores to Compress and Make the Wood Harder