Marucci CAT 9 Connect -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBCC910
Marucci is creating the rare power bat in the drop 10 size for youth players. If you have a young star who is ready to increase the distance in their hits by swinging an end-loaded bat, consider this CAT 9 Connect.
Three letters define the huge advancement made with this bat… AZR. The new AZR alloy material (located on the barrel of this bat) goes through a thermal treatment process to prep the material for hitting baseballs. From the thermal treatment process, the player will get a bat that has better feel, more forgiveness and overall better performance (when compared to past Marucci CAT Bats).
This specific bat will be a hybrid that incorporates an alloy barrel and a composite handle. Where the barrel and handle connect, Marucci is going to introduce a new connection piece. The connection piece is called the Outer-Locking System (OLS) and it creates a stiff feel when the bat connects with the ball, but eliminates nearly all the negative vibrations that can get down to your hands when you connect with a baseball.
New material + new connection + hybrid design = A power bat for young stars looking to knock balls over the fence!
Marucci knows that they would not be where they are at today without their fans. Because of that, they offer a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat. If you get this bat from JustBats and notice some wrong with the bat within 12 months of the purchase, please reach out to our team of Bat Experts. The Bat Experts will get you set up with the info and items needed to send the bat to Marucci for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Red & Silver Graphics
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Power-Loaded Barrel Results In A Higher M.O.I. And End-Loaded Feel For Effortless Power
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty