Marucci CAT9 Composite Pastime -10 USSSA Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat: MJBBCCP9A
Your young hitter will feel like an all-star when they arrive at the dish swinging this Red, White and Blue baseball bat!
The CAT9 Composite Junior Big Barrel bat allows young hitters to experience the luxury of hitting with one of the fanciest made baseball bats on the market. This CAT9 Composite is made from a two-piece, all-composite design. As well, it is going to be painted with the impressive red, white and blue colorway that will have you looking like Uncle Sam on your way up to the dish.
Marucci builds the bat’s composite in their MDX design. This MDX material makes use of many different directions of composite layering. The result that should come forth from the intricate layering design is that the material should be very high-performing. To follow the impressive design of the composite material, Marucci also has added their OLS (Outer Locking System) Connector Piece to link the barrel and the handle of the bat together. The OLS system connects the barrel and handle from both the inside and the outside. This connection system should limit the amount of vibration that gets down to a player’s hands on a miss-hit and it should also create a very stiff feel at the moment of connection with a baseball. Players have reported in recent years that they really like the stiff feel on their two-piece bats.
Lastly, please note that this bat is indeed a Junior Big Barrel bat. It is designed for use by batters that are participating in Coach Pitch and Machine Pitch baseball leagues. Because of that, we think the 5-7-year-old age range will work best for using this bat. As well, we really think it will hold up best if it is used with pitching that hovers between 40-45 mph (or below). It is probably best to keep it out of a kid pitch game in the case that there is a pitcher throwing really hard for their age.
Marucci does their best to make sure that their bats last. And if a case comes up where a bat breaks down, Marucci is most times able to get the customer a replacement under their manufacturer’s warranty period. They offer a twelve (12) month warranty on their bats and that period extends from the date of purchase. If you have bought this bat from JustBats and it has broken down on you within a year from the purchase date, please message our JustBats Bat Experts. The Experts are trained in bat warranty knowledge and will be able to get you the information needed to begin the warranty replacement process with Marucci.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Feel (Marucci & JustBats Believes That All Hitters Should Be Able To Handle It)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Designed For Use In Coach Pitch Or Machine Pitch Play. Not Designed To Hit Baseballs Thrown Harder Than 40-45 MPH (Typically For 5-7 Year Olds).
- Colorway: Red | White | Blue
- MDX Composite Material – Built With Multi-Directionally Patterned Layers Of Composite. End Result Is A Material Designed To Create An Ultra-Responsive Barrel.
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Sting-Free Comfort Knob Has An Ergonomic Design To Increase Comfort And The Batter’s Ability To Control The Bat
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip Provides Needed Tack & Comes With A 1.75 MM Thickness
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.