Take your game to the next level with the new and improved Marucci bat lineup. Step up to power and performance with this The CAT 8 Composite USSSA Baseball Bat. Its two-piece composite construction incorporates a carbon fiber polymer material for incredible lightness and control. The CAT 8 Composite features a mid-balanced barrel which results in a medium M.O.I between and end-loaded and a balanced feel meant for an all-around player. The Sting-free Comfort Knob which is nylon molded with an ergonomic design to improve comfort and increase control. Marucci Sports: Honor the Game.
This CAT 8 Composite USSSA Baseball Bat features a -8 length to weight ratio, a 2 3/4 inch barrel diameter and is equipped with SDX EXT technology, which increases stiffness while gripping the handle to maintain energy transfer to the ball for solid contact while also reducing unwanted vibrations to your hands. Its ring-free barrel construction provides more barrel flex for increased performance that’s free of dead spots, and its micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves your feel and control while you swing. Take advantage of fast, free shipping and a full one-year manufacturer’s warranty when you pick up this Marucci CAT 8 Composite Senior League Baseball bat. And don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we’ll be here for you from click to hit!
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Sting-Free Comfort Knob Is Nylon Molded With An Ergonomic Design To Improve Comfort And Increase Control
- -8 Length to Weight Ratio
- Individually Optimized By Size For Maximum Output At Every Bat Length
- Features USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Mid-Balanced Barrel Results In A Medium M.O.I. Between An End-Loaded And A Balanced Feel Easily Swung By All Players For Maximum Performance
- Two-Piece, Composite Construction
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection, Increases Stiffness To Maintain Energy Transfer To The Ball And Decreases Unwanted Vibration