M^Powered H2TC™ Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: H2TCI13
M^Powered is committed to delivering top-quality bats at affordable prices with this H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) line! Look no further than this bat cut in the 13 turn model if you are looking for a slightly end-loaded bat.
M^Powered builds these quality maple wood bats with wood that is harvested in the state of New York! And to make things better, a bat must pass the MLB ink dot test for M^Powered to allow it to be a part of this H2TC line. By bearing that MLB ink dot, you can be assured that this maple wood bat will have extra straight grains to it. Those straight maple grains will result in the bat being a little more durable than a bat that does not bear the ink dot on it!
And even with the high-quality build, M^Powered still finds a way to retail these bats for a price under $100! If you want quality and also want to save money, definitely reach for a H2TC wood bat!
The 13 turn is going to be made for stronger hitters looking to power baseballs into the outfield alleys and beyond. It is going to feature a taper from the handle that leads to a thick and long barrel! That build creates a slightly end-loaded swing feel that power hitters are sure to enjoy!
- Free Shipping
- 13 Turn Model – Average Handle Thickness, Medium Taper and Thick + Long Barrel
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Feel
- Built From M^Powered’s Pro Maple Wood That Is Harvested From NY State!
- Cupped Barrel End
- Flared Knob
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Maroon | Natural
- H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) Series – This Series Is One Of The Best Wood Bats Deals Around. HT2C Bats Are Cut From Quality Maple Billets, Display The MLB Ink Dot Certification & Retail For Under $100!
There are no reviews yet.