M^Powered H2TC™ Pro Birch Wood Baseball Bat: H2TC008B
Try something new this upcoming season and test out one of the high-quality and affordable birch bats made by M^Powered!
M^Powered is adding to their impressive line of H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) Bats with this birch wood model of bat. Birch bats are becoming increasingly popular as they feature characteristics of both maple and ash bats. Similar to maple, a batter will experience a solid and clean feel on the barrel of a birch bat at contact with a baseball. And similar to an ash bat, a batter will feel some flex between the handle and barrel portions of a birch bat at the point of contact (maybe not quite the same amount of flex as an ash bat, but it will be noticeable). As well, M^Powered is not skimping on the quality of the birch wood that goes into this baseball bat. This model will be adorned near the handle with the MLB Ink Dot test to show that the grains of the wood are straight and that the bat should display good durability.
Lastly, this bat has been cut in M^Powered’s unique M008 turn model. This cut of bat is built with a large barrel diameter that tapers gradually into a medium-thickness handle. Due to the handle not being super thin, this bat should feature a slightly end-loaded feel and not be terribly burdensome to swing.
- Free Shipping
- M008 Turn Model – The Bigger Barrel Tapers Gradually Into A Medium Thickness Handle. Even With The Big Barrel, The Medium Thickness Handle Should Allow The Bat To Only Be Slightly Loaded & Not Terribly Burdensome To Handle.
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Feel
- Built From Birch Wood Material (Birch Displays Some Hardness Like Maple, But Also Flexes Like An Ash Bat)
- Cupped Barrel End
- Flared Knob Shape
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved)
- Colorway: Natural | Grey
- H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) Series – This Series Is One Of The Best Wood Bats Deals Around. HT2C Bats Are Cut From Quality Birch Billets, Display The MLB Ink Dot Certification & Retail For Under $100!