BamBooBats by Pinnacle Sports Equipment Inc. re some of the most durable and dependable wood bats in the business. Built from one of the strongest natural materials on the planet, each model is made from the highest quality bamboo available. There’s no more worrying about breaking a bat like you would see in the normal wood bats anymore. BamBooBat’s quality from the core is backed by an unheard of 100 Day manufacturer’s warranty. This means that even if you don’t connect on the sweet spot and suffer a break, BamBooBat will replace that bat if it happens within the first 100 days from your purchase date. s if that wasn’t enough, BamBooBats are crafted with long barrel profiles which provides you with a larger sweet spot for more plate coverage. Plus, with this particular model, BamBooBat has combined the bamboo core with a maple composite hitting surface and a pro cupped end to improve balance, pop, and overall durability. To top it all off, this BamBooBat is made with a high gloss lacquer finish and a newly developed rubberized handle to help reduce the amount of negative feedback to the hands on mishits. BamBooBat: Strengthen Your Game!
This BamBooBat Bamboo/Maple Composite Wood Baseball Bat (271HBBG) features an approximate 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, a drop 3 length to weight ratio, and the BBCOR certification for high school and collegiate approval. Swing with confidence in the batter’s box and buy one of these BamBooBats today with free shipping. Don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we’ll be here from click to hit!
- 100 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Free Shipping!
- 15/16 Inch Handle Diameter
- 271 Turn Model
- Approximate 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -2 To -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Bamboo & Maple Composite Construction Delivers Unreal Durability
- BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Colorway: Brown | Black
- Cupped End Ensures A Harder Piece Of Wood During Construction
- Extra Long Barrel Profile Provides A Huge Sweet Spot
- New Rubberized Handle Reduces Negative Feedback To The Hands
- Recommended For Power Hitters
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Weight
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League