Axe Element -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat: L151G
This Axe Element -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat (L151G) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, an alloy barrel, and a drop 12 length to weight ratio that is recommended for younger players or those who are looking to enhance their swing speed.
Don’t miss out on the chance to elevate you game with the AXE Element! The one-piece, MX8 alloy, coupled with the -12 length-to-weight ratio is going to make opposing pitchers take notice every time you step into the box. An engineered hitting zone will also extend the barrel length for more plate coverage and optimize performance and durability over a 270-degree contact area. The TPU HyperWhip Endcap back again to provide a premium balanced swing weight for the best control at the dish. How it works? It reduces unnecessary weight towards the end of the barrel for increased swing speeds and better overall control through the zone. Axe: Make The Switch!
Experience the Axe handle advantage and buy one of these softball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Free Shipping!
- -12 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For play By ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, & NFHS
- Balanced Swing Weight For Better Bat Control
- Engineered Hitting Zone Maximizes Performance Over A 270 Degree Contact Area
- Premium MX8 Alloy Barrel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- One-Piece Alloy Fastpitch Bat
- HyperWhip End Cap Removes Unnecessary Weight