Easton Alpha ALX -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: SL22AL8
Go for a drop 8 Alpha ALX and start battering baseballs at the USSSA ball diamond this season!
The Alpha ALX bat brings to us the trusted and reliable one-piece, all-alloy design. Whenever you settle on a bat with this type of build you can typically expect to see excellent performance AND durability!
However, don’t believe for a moment that Easton took it easy when they built this bat. It is going to be outfitted with their R5 Alloy which is lightweight and powerful. And to support the R5 material, Easton enlists their FlyWall Barrel Tech that incorporates different wall thicknesses to the inside of the barrel. This allows for excellent performance along the entire length of the barrel and not just on the meat of the sweetspot.
This drop 8 bat (with its large 2 3/4″ barrel diameter) will be great for use by a 13U player participating within a USSSA league (in a 13U USSSA division, a player must use at least a -8 bat [they can also use a USSSA -5 or BBCOR -3]). As well, it would work great for an advanced hitter at the 11 and 12-year-old ages.
Easton has succeeded in being a market leader for baseball and softball bats. And since they’re a market leader, they know that they have to support their customers. Therefore, Easton offers a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you purchase the bat from JustBats and notice issues with it before 12 months have elapsed from the purchase date, please let the Bat Experts at JustBats know. They will get you the information needed to send the bat to Easton for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Features USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Navy | Gold | Silver
- R5 Alloy – Lightweight + High Performing Alloy That Will Display Great Barrel Response & Durability
- FlyWall Barrel Design – Instead Of Limiting Performance With A Ring In The Barrel, Easton Varies The Wall Thickness Of The Alloy Barrel To Create Performance Along The Entire Length Of The Barrel.
- Power Boost Knob – “Soft Knob” Provides A Comfortable Swinging Experience For The Bottom Hand. As Well, It Should Help Increase Leverage, Power Potential & Cut Down On Any Vibrations That Get Past The Connection Piece.
- Flow-Tack Grip – Provides The Utmost Cushion And Traction On A Batter’s Hands (Or Batting Gloves) During The Swing.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty