Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBZV3
Take your game to the next level with the brand-new, Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR baseball bat. This alloy bat is a perfect choice. This bat is designed specifically to showcase each hitter’s natural power, bat speed and control each time they step up to the plate.
The VELO ACP BBCOR is a one-piece hybrid bat that features an alloy barrel, lightweight composite end cap, and an overall lightweight feel for increased bat speed. Rawlings has brought the Velo into the future by incorporating the 2″ Accelerated Carbon Composite(ACP) End-Cap to optimize the swing speeds even further. Furthermore, the Precision Laser pOp 2.0 now provides even better barrel flex on contact to give you the best results! The newly redesigned profile allows all of the Velo models to flaunt a longer, flatter barrel for a fully optimized sweet spot.
Rawlings stands behind the quality of their products and offers a one-year warranty on all bats. In addition, if you order the Velo ACP today you will receive free, fast shipping & expert customer service!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School And College Play
- Colorway: Black | Silver Graphics
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat (Topped With A Composite End-Cap)
- Ai909 Alloy – Strong Material Allows For Thinner Walls And Optimal Weight Distribution. Creates A Light Feel And Top Performance.
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- New 2″ Accelerated Carbon Composite (ACP) End-Cap
- pOp 2.0 Technology Creates A Large Sweet Spot And Improved Feel
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
There are no reviews yet.