Rawlings 5150 -11 Junior Big Barrel USSSA Baseball Bat: UT1511
Coach Pitch and Machine Pitch players deserve an excellent bat too! Grab a 5150 for your young star today!
This bat is designed to perform well and hold up well for a player that is participating in machine pitch and coach pitch baseball! The bat should really not be used with pitching that exceeds speeds of 40-45 mph (it will break down if speeds go over 40-45 mph).
As well, the straightforward one-piece design built from 5150 alloy is great for young sluggers because it will give them a bat that performs well while not putting a huge burden on the pocketbooks of their parents!
Lastly, this bat has the new-looking USSSA 1.15 BPF stamp and will bear the words “NTS Tested” on it!
Rawlings knows that they are in the business of making customers happy and loyal. Because of that, they offer a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat. If you buy this bat from JustBats and have a warranty issue with it within 12 months of the purchase date, be sure and reach out to the Bat Experts from JustBats. The Bat Experts understand the warranty process for these bats and will get you all the info and directions needed to begin the warranty replacement process with Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- Drop 11 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Recommended For Use In Coach Pitch & Machine Pitch Leagues Where Pitch Velocities Are Between 40-45 MPH Or Lower (Typically For 5-7 Year Olds)
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Colorway: Black | Green
- Ultra-Responsive Barrel Design And Ideal Weight Distribution For Young Hitters