Marucci CAT 9 Connect -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBCC95
With this CAT 9 Connect, Marucci has delivered a hybrid built bat (alloy barrel and composite handle) with a drop 5 sizing and end loaded feel. All of the early-teen power hitters need to take notice!
Each time Marucci introduces a new CAT bat, they seem to introduce a new, high-performing alloy material with it. This CAT 9 Connect is no exception to that trend. This bat has the new AZR alloy material that delivers better feel, more forgiveness and more performance than the alloy material on previous CAT bats.
In addition to that new material, this CAT 9 Connect model features a brand-new connection system called the Outer Locking System (OLS). The new system fuses the composite handle and alloy barrel together from the outside in. It allows for an extremely stiff feel and and reduces nearly all vibration that might get down to a player’s hands when hitting a baseball.
Marucci offers a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you pick up the bat from JustBats and notice anything wrong within 12 months from the purchase date, be sure and reach out to our team of JustBats Bat Experts. They will be able to help with any question that might arise!
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Black | Red & Silver Graphics
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Power-Loaded Barrel Results In A Higher M.O.I. And End-Loaded Feel For Effortless Power
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Professionally Inspired Handle Has A Removable Taper And Ergonomic Knob Shape For More Top-Hand Control And Comfort.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty