Marucci CAT 8 -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBC88BG
Send balls ripping back up the infield with this Marucci USSSA baseball bat. Its one-piece aluminum construction includes a dampening knob, soft-grip handle and increased barrel flex to help make every trip to the plate a positive experience.
Equipped with a second-generation AV2 knob, this baseball bat’s upgraded dampening system prevents excess vibration from irritating hands and weakening the grip. The 2 3/4-inch barrel has multi-variable aluminum walls, giving the bat an expanded sweet spot and helping off-center hits rebound with power. This Cat 8 USSSA bat has a drop weight of -8, and it’s precision balanced, so youth players can focus on controlling their swing and gaining consistency.
Marucci backs this Cat 8 youth bat with a 12-month warranty and provides fast, free shipping on orders. Start perfecting your swing today with this one-piece aluminum alloy baseball bat.
- Free Shipping!
- -8 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob Features An Upgraded, Harmonic Dampening System For Better Feel And Less Negative Vibrational Feedback
- AZ105 Alloy, The Strongest Aluminum On The Marucci Bat Line, Allows For Thinner Barrel Walls, A Higher Response Rate And Better Durability
- Features USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- One-Piece Alloy Construction for a Traditional Feel
- Precision-Balanced Barrel Results In A Lower M.O.I. And Balanced Feel For Precision And Control
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- JustBats Exclusive Colorway: Black | Gold