Louisville Slugger Meta -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: WBL2469010
As your player nears the end of their USSSA baseball journey, celebrate with a drop 5 that’ll launch deep drives into spring, summer and fall skies.
This drop 5 Meta bat (with a 2 5/8″ barrel diameter) from Louisville Slugger is perfect for a 14U player who is playing in USSSA tournaments or a USSSA sanctioned league. This bat is made of EKO Composite material which delivers a lightweight, huge barrel and incredible sound at contact with a baseball. All types of hitters can both enjoy this 3-piece bat (1 – barrel | 2 – handle | 3 – connector piece) as it will be easily controllable for contact hitters while also providing a stiff feel at connection for the power hitters.
Also, it is good to note that this bat will have the new USSSA stamp with the updated look that mentions the bat is “NTS Tested”.
A 100+ year old company does not get to be in existence today without knowing how to take care of their customers. Louisville Slugger most definitely covers this bat with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period that extends from the purchase date. If you buy the bat from JustBats and run into any warranty issues with those 12 months, do not hesitate to reach out to our Bat Experts. They are knowledgeable on bat warranties and will be able to get you all the needed info to begin a warranty replacement process with Louisville Slugger.
- Free Shipping
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Three-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Colorway: Black | Gold
- EKO Composite Material – Engineered To Deliver Light Bat Weight & Huge Barrel At The Same Time. Creates Excellent Sound too!
- VCX2 Connection Piece – Allows For Independent Movement Between The Barrel And Handle To Control Vibration And Create Great Feel When Contacting The Ball.
- GT1 End Cap – Maximizes Barrel Length & Swing Speed
- LS Pro Comfort Grip – Exhibits Perfect Mix Of Tack & Cushion