Easton Speed Comp -13 USA Baseball Bat (YBB20SPC13)
Quick! Check out the new Easton Speed Comp (-13). Powered by a unique one-piece, fully-composite design, the Easton Speed Comp is the lightest swinging USA Bat of all-time.
A seamless, one-piece construction, is highlighted by Easton’s Hyperlite Composite (the lightest composite materials Easton has ever made) to create an ultra-quick swinging USA bat. As we move down the bat, it’s worth noting the new Carbon Zero Handle is built from 90% carbon fiber and has a zero-degree layup. This all works together to create an extra stiff handle and dampen any negative vibrations from stinging the player’s hands. Further protecting each player’s hands, will be a manufacturer-applied 2.2mm Flex Grip to deliver the ultimate level of comfort.
Easton will back the Speed Comp (-13) USA Baseball Bat with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Order now and receive free, fast shipping and expert customer service!
- Free Shipping
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -13 Length To Weight Ratio
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- Speed Cap Provides More Flex & Better Responsiveness
- Carbon Zero Handle Dampens Negative Vibrations
- Ultra-Balanced Swing Weight
- Recommended For Younger, Smaller Players
- Cushioned 2.2mm Flex Grip For Outstanding Comfort
- USA Baseball Stamp
- One-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Hyperlite Composite Construction From Easton’s Lightest Composite Material
- Colorway: Red | Blue | White