Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WBL2522010
Slugger is here with their 4th rendition of the Meta BBCOR bat and it is poised to hit rockets across high school and college baseball fields, just like its predecessors!
This bat is built in Louisville Slugger’s 3-piece design that incorporates (1) a composite barrel (2) a composite handle and (3) a connector piece. The composite barrel and handle will be made from Louisville Slugger’s EKO Composite material. On the barrel, that material offers the great advantage of having a huge barrel length, but also a lightweight swing feel. The connector piece is made in the 3FX-PWR design. This piece provides a stiff feel between the barrel and handle at contact with a baseball. The stiff feel has become increasingly popular on bats within the last few years as batters feel like all the power they put into their swing goes into the baseball at contact. And be sure to also note that the 3FX-PWR piece limits the amount of vibration that can get down to a batter’s hands on a miss-hit.
This drop 3, BBCOR bat will be an excellent choice for both power and contact hitters. The lightweight feel will make it great for the batter who is a contact hitter and needs the bat to help place the ball all over the field in order to be successful. Meanwhile, power hitters will love it as the stiff connection will make them feel as though all of their power is getting put into each and every hit. Lastly, every hitter will love it for the super long barrel length which will lead to the bat also having a lengthy sweetspot.
You can buy this Louisville Slugger with some confidence! There is no way that a company as storied as Louisville Slugger made it to its current position without understanding the need to help customers. They will extend a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat that extends from the date of purchase. If you buy this bat from JustBats and notice that a warranty issue has arisen on it within 1 year of the purchase, please contact the JustBats Bat Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will get you the directions to begin the warranty process with Louisville Slugger.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Three-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School & College Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Orange | Navy | Black
- EKO Composite Material – Engineered To Deliver A Lightweight Feel & Huge Barrel At The Same Time. Creates Excellent Sound too!
- 3FX -PWR Connection System – Perfectly Tuned “Stiff” Connection That Limits Vibration As Well
- GT1 End Cap – Maximizes Barrel Length & Swing Speed
- LS Pro Comfort Grip – Exhibits Perfect Mix Of Tack & Cushion
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty