DeMarini Nihilist Dale Brungardt 12″ Endload USA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXNID22
When playing USA (ASA) Softball, be sure to trust your hitting to this Dale Brungardt edition of the DeMarini Nihilist!
Dale Brungardt is one of the most recognizable names and faces on the professional slow pitch circuit. And because of that, DeMarini is making a signature USA (ASA) slow pitch bat with his name on it!
This Nihilist is going to have the beloved 2-piece design and it will have a composite material barrel. Specifically, the barrel is going to be outfitted with the Continuous Fiber Barrel material that should be ready to knock softballs around the yard from swing number 1! Meanwhile, the handle is constructed with the ZnX alloy material which should be extra stiff and allow for some pretty noticeable barrel flex when contacting a softball. DeMarini believes that the extra barrel flex should assist in boosting the distance of your hits.
Be sure to note that this bat will be end-loaded in its feel. Because of that, we would most recommend it for power hitters!
DeMarini is definitely a “top of mind” brand when it comes to baseball and softball bats. And they haven’t gotten to their current status by just making top-quality bats. They also make sure that their customers are cared for. And because they care about customers, they are extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you buy the bat from JustBats and experience a warranty issue within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. They will get you the information needed to begin a warranty replacement process with DeMarini!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 12.00 Inch Barrel Length
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Composite Barreled Slow Pitch Bat
- Features The USA (ASA) Certification Stamp
- Colorway: Silver | Light Blue
- Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel – The Composite Fibers In This Material Are Long And Unbroken In Their Structure. They Provide The Bat’s Barrel With High Performance & Consistency Across Its Entire Length. And From Swing 1, You’ll See Top Results!
- ZnX Alloy Handle – The Alloy That Creates The Handle Is Heat-Treated & This Treatment Creates Rigid Handle At Contact. The Rigid Handle Then Causes The Barrel To Flex More And Create Top Performance.
- This Bat Is Designed & Built In The USA
- Signature USA (ASA) Bat Of Conference Pro, Dale Brungardt
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty