Worth Mach 1 Cobra Jet 428 13.5″ XXL USSSA 240 Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WM21MU
If you’re feeling strong, then step right up to this behemoth of a slow pitch bat: The Mach 1 Cobra Jet 428. This bad boy is ready to pump homers over USSSA slow pitch fences!
Worth is building this Mach 1 Cobra Jet with a 13.5″ length on the barrel. Therefore, the barrel is going to provide a pretty long sweet spot! As well, that long barrel length is going to accompany a XXL loaded swing feel (full 1 ounce end load on it). This end loaded barrel will take some strength to whip through the hitting zone and we would only recommend it for power hitters!
This Mach 1 gets some great material to it as well. It is a two-piece, all-composite bat & the composite material on the barrel will be the X434 Composite. Worth utilizes some exclusive fiber and resin systems to increase the content of material in the barrel. The result of that increased material content is a barrel that flexes and provides excellent performance. In addition to the X434 composite on the barrel, the bat has Flex 75 technology on the handle to optimize the whip and feel of the bat. And lastly, they have an Opti Grip knob. That knob will be smaller than what batters have experienced on some Worth bats in the past and it should make the bat very comfortable during the swing (especially for a player who might enjoy placing their pinky finger directly on the knob or under it when gripping the bat).
Worth does indeed extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you are swinging the bat and notice a structural defect or decreased performance, be sure and know that there will be the chance to get a warranty replacement bat. BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR SERIAL STICKER. IT CAME WITH THE BAT WHEN YOU FIRST RECEIVED IT. WORTH WON’T ACCEPT THE BAT FOR A REPLACEMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE STICKER.
After you locate the Serial Sticker, please reach out to the Bat Experts at JustBats. The Bat Experts understand the warranty processes for bats and will make sure that you have the information needed to contact Worth and get the bat sent to them for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 13.5 Inch Barrel Length
- End Loaded Swing Weight (Worth’s Full 1 Oz XXL Load)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Slow Pitch Bat
- Features USSSA 1.20 (New NTS Tested | 240 Compression Stamp), NSA & ISA Certifications
- Colorway: Yellow | Black Graphics
- X434 Composite Barrel – Utilizes Exclusive Carbon Fiber & Resin Systems To Increase Material Content. This Should Allow For Better Barrel Flex & Performance.
- Flex 75 Handle – Built To Optimize The Whip & Feel For Worth’s 2-Piece Bats
- Opti Grip Knob – Smaller Knob Shape (Compared To Past Worth Bat Knobs) Provides More Comfort During The Swing
- This Bat Is Built To Mimic The Bright Looks & Swagger Of The Legendary 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty (Save Serial Sticker That Comes With Bat To Keep Warranty Intact)
There are no reviews yet.