Warstic Bonesaber -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: MBBSRWH10
This drop 10 bat will ping baseballs deep into outfields and beyond! Pick it up at JustBats today!
Warstic builds this USSSA rated Bonesaber in the straightforward one-piece, all-alloy design. As well, it is built to be very balanced in its swing weight. Therefore, both strong power hitters and precise contact hitters should be able to wield this bat with success. One of the really unique things about this bat is that it will have the Pommel Precision Knob that tapers all the way to the handle-end of the bat. This knob design allows for a very “professional” feel as many MLB players are switching to this style of knob! Lastly, it will feature the 2 5/8″ barrel diameter. This technically is not the biggest barrel diameter allowed for USSSA play, but when batters pick up this bat and connect with a baseball, they won’t even notice that the barrel diameter is a little smaller than the maximum size allowed.
Warstic offers a nine (9) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you have a warranty issue arise with this bat within 9 months of the purchase date, please reach out to our Bat Experts. The Bat Experts understand how warranty replacement processes work with manufacturers and will be able to get you the info and materials needed to do a successful warranty return to Warstic!
- Free Shipping
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Full Nine (9) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Balanced Swing Feel (Built To Mimic The Feel Of A 271 Turn Wood Bat)
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Colorway: Natural Wood Color
- Warstic Pommel Precision Knob – This Knob Is Completely Tapered Out To The End of The Bat. Looks Like The Knob Many MLB Players Use On Their Bats. Delivers Top Palm Comfort And Bat Control.
- Tsuka Warrior’s Grip – Ultra Thin Grip With A Non-Slick Feel. Features a Black Color With A Gold Trim.
- Bonesaber Will Provide An Explosive & High-Pitched PING Sound When Contacting A Baseball