Rawlings Big Stick Elite Birch Wood Baseball Bat: I13RBB
Take the next step in your offensive game with this Rawlings Big Stick Elite bat. As part of the Big Stick Elite line, this bat is crafted from the highest quality birch wood billet to ensure MLB-grade performance and durability. Birch is firmer than ash but not quite as rigid as maple, so this bat is an ideal choice for hitters who want a nice combination of pop and feel. This model has a distinctive distressed brown barrel with Rawlings’s lettering and branding in metallic gold. It also features the brand’s Pro ID ink dot, allowing visual reference of the premium-grade wood.
Built on a modern I13 profile, this Big Stick Elite birch bat is an ideal choice for power hitters who are comfortable with more end mass in the barrel. This profile is based on the versatile 271 turn model but it has a more extreme taper, giving the bat an end-loaded feel that sluggers love. Available in 32″, 33″ and 34″ lengths.
- Free Shipping!
- 29/32 Inch Handle Diameter
- 2 9/16 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Cupped Barrel End
- I13 Turn Model – Average Handle Thickness, Medium Taper and Thick + Long Barrel
- Colorway: Brown | Black
- Slightly Flared Knob
- Crafted From Handpicked Birch Billets
- Slightly End-Loaded (Slightly Barrel Heavy) Bat
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
There are no reviews yet.