Mizuno Titanium -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: F21TITANIUM
Mizuno is making alloy material perform alongside composite material at the highest levels of fastpitch softball. Buy this Titanium fastpitch bat today!
While most high-end fastpitch bats are being made with composite material on the barrel, this Mizuno Titanium breaks the mold and features an alloy barrel. The big thing to know about the Titanium Alloy Barrel is that it will provide performance just like composite bats and it will perform at top level on swing number one!
Mizuno combines this Titanium Alloy Barrel with a Stiff Carbon Composite Handle. That handle should ensure that nearly all the energy from your swing gets put into the barrel when contacting the softball and not the handle of the bat. As well, the Dynamic Dampener will also help make sure that few of those unwanted vibrations will get down to the player’s hands.
No need to fret if you experience a warranty issue within the first twelve (12) months from the purchase date, Mizuno is kind enough to offer a 12 month warranty period on the bat. If you purchase the bat from JustBats and any worries come up in those first 12 months, please reach out to our Bat Experts. The JustBats Bat Experts are trained in product knowledge and courteous! They will be able to get you the information and directions needed to begin a warranty replacement process with Mizuno right away!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Colorway: White | Black
- Features USSSA, USA Softball (ASA), NSA & ISA Certifications
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Three-Piece Fastpitch Bat [1-Alloy Barrel | 2-Composite Handle | 3-Dynamic Dampener Connection Point]
- Hot Metal Titanium Barrel – Delivers Top Performance From Swing Number One
- Stiff Carbon Composite Handle – Ensures That More Energy Gets Placed Into The Barrel Instead Of The Handle At Contact With The Softball
- Black Onyx Carbon Composite Material Is Inserted Into The Bat At Key Locations To Allow For Light Swing Feel
- Dynamic Dampener Connection Point – Reduces The Vibrations That Can Get Down To A Player’s Hands On a Miss Hit