Marucci CAT 9 Pastime -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBC910A
Strut to the plate with swagger when you bring this patriotic-themed Marucci Cat 9 USSSA baseball bat with you!
Marucci outfits this Cat 9 with some really impressive technology. It has a straightforward design as it is going to be a one-piece, all-alloy baseball bat. However, the Marucci engineers dove deep when they designed that alloy material. The AZR alloy that creates the bat undergoes a 3-stage heat treatment process and the result of that treatment is a better feel at contact & more forgiveness if you don’t square it up perfectly. And if you do get the baseball right on the screws the AZR alloy when send a baseball flying across the outfield.
For batters that are still developing, they will truly love the 2nd Generation AV2 Knob. This knob is able to keep that uncomfortable stinging feeling out of a batter’s hands if you take a baseball close to the hands or up near the end-cap.
Lastly, this drop 10 model will be highly desirable as it has the potential to serve a wide range of ages. We have found that a drop 10 bats can work for players all the way from 7 years old up to 12 years old!
Marucci is a true industry leader in the baseball bat realm. And they understand that when you’re a leader, you have to help out customers. Because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us and notice a warranty issue with it during the first year from the purchase date, please contact the JustBats Bat Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will make sure that you are able to do a successful warranty return with Marucci.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Red | White | Blue
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Precision-Balanced Barrel Results In A Lower M.O.I. And Balanced Feel For Precision And Control
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob Features An Upgraded, Harmonic Dampening System For Better Feel And Less Negative Vibrational Feedback
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty