Kren Klouter HOF Series Lou Gehrig Ash Wood Baseball Bat: KLG4
Outfit yourself with the same cut of bat as Columbia Lou! This Kren bat is cut to nearly the same specs as the bat Lou Gehrig swung in his heyday!
During the 1st half of the 20th Century, Kren bats were used throughout Major League Baseball, International Baseball and Amateur Levels. And a quality product was always associated with any bat that bore the name “Kren” on it. The quality of the bats was so apparent that big-time MLB stars like Lou Gehrig took notice! Kren Bats is looking to make a comeback in the 21st century and once again produce top-quality bats for all levels of baseball play!
This bat is crafted with a super unique handle! The handle is pretty thick in its diameter and it flares very slightly out to an almost non-existent knob. This style of handle was indeed found on many of the bats that Lou swung during his career. Also, the bat’s taper is gradual and leads out to a pretty thick barrel that is uncupped at the end. This will make the bat feel slightly loaded and because of that, it will be more of a power hitter bat.
Also, if you are a big fan of Lou Gehrig, this would be an excellent addition to any baseball-themed man cave or she-shed!
- Free Shipping
- Lou Gehrig Turn Model – Features A Thick Barrel (2.49 Inch Thick) And A Thick Handle (1.10 Inch). The Handle Gradually Flares Out To An Almost Non-Existent Knob! Despite The Thick Handle, It Should Feel A Little Barrel Loaded.
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio (Most Likely Heavier Though)
- Slightly End Loaded
- Cut From Premium MLB Grade Ash Wood
- Uncupped Barrel End
- Thicker Handle Flares Gradually Out To An Almost Non-Existent Knob
- Colorway: Natural & Flame Tempered Look
- Kren Klouter HOF Series – Kren Builds These Models Out Of Ash Wood And In Similar Profiles To What These Legends Used During Their Time In The MLB!
There are no reviews yet.