The Easton Project 3 ADV BBCOR baseball bat combines innovative technologies and a classic design. Designed for the high school or collegiate-level power hitter, the Easton Project 3 ADV BBCOR baseball bat has Launch Composite Technology for a larger sweet spot. Its two-piece revolutionary iSO CXN construction is made from proprietary NITROCELL foam for a more solid and natural feel while increasing power. This BBCOR baseball bat also includes a Power Boost Soft Knob design that transfers more power from a player’s hands into the barrel of the bat for more leverage and power potential. It also offers reduced vibrations for increased comfort and control. Easton: Fueled by Passion. Designed to Win.
Bring out the best in the batter with this Easton Project 3 ADV BBCOR baseball bat (BB19ADV). This bat features a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter and a -3 drop weight. The custom LIZARD SKIN grip with a unique pattern helps the batter maintain control even in humid and wet conditions. This grip is also padded for greater comfort in the hands. The Launch Comp technology optimizes the barrel profile to reduce break-in times for maximum performance with the first swing. Purchase this powerhouse Easton Project 3 ADV BBCOR bat today and enjoy free shipping. Don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we’ll be here for you from click to hit!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Composite Baseball Bat
- BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Black | Red
- Launch Comp Technology = Max Barrel Performance
- Custom LIZARD SKIN Grip Provides The Ultimate Feel, Cushion And Tack
- iSO CXN: Made With Proprietary NITROCELL Foam
- New, Stiffer Handle Layup For A Better Feel
- Speed Cap: More Flexible And Responsive Barrel & Natural Sound
- Power Boost Knob: More Leverage / More Power Potential
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty