Rawlings Threat -12 USSSA Baseball Bat: UT1T12
The Rawlings Threat will be the bat that all youngsters are wanting when they kick off their USSSA baseball careers!
Built with the drop 12 length-to-weight ratio, the Threat is going to be extremely lightweight for young batters. This will be a bat that most young players will be able to bring right up to the dish and swing quickly enough to catch up to any coach pitch, machine pitch or player pitch velocity that is thrown their way.
The bat will also have a single-piece design made entirely of composite material. Rawlings touts that their 100% composite design on the bat should allow for “increase[d] trampoline” and better “overall pop”.
Lastly, don’t ignore the awesome Red, White & Blue colorway that will make a player look like a true patriot in the batter’s box!
To build a positive reputation in the baseball and softball bat world, a company has to dedicate themselves to serving their customers. Rawlings does exactly that with their twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty that they offer on this bat. If you purchase it from JustBats and notice a warranty issue on it within the first year of the purchase, please let the Bat Experts at JustBats know about it. They will get you the information and directions needed to begin the warranty replacement process with Rawlings!
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 12 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New NTS Tested) Certification Stamp
- Colorway: Blue | White | Red
- Rawlings 100% Composite Design Increases Trampoline & Overall Performance
- Created With Ultra-Lightweight Construction To Allow Young Hitters To Catch Up To Faster Pitch Speeds
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.