Victus V-Cut Hard Maple Wood Baseball Bat: VGPC-BK/GY
If you can pick up any type of bat and pepper baseballs all over the diamond, then the V-Cut is for you!
The V-Cut line is a unique series of baseball bat. Victus was creating these bats to be their abolute top-of-the-line bats. However, in the process of constructing the bats, they noticed that each one of them showed imprecise spec measurements or some other non-structural imperfections. However, none of these bats showed structural defects.
To sum these bats up in simpler terms, you could say that all of them feature very high quality wood. However, some of bats may weigh slightly off the drop 3 length-to-weight ratio (could be heavier or lighter), some may have had a color blemish or maybe even the turn of the bats didn’t come out exactly as Victus hoped.
If you are a batter that is not particular about the exact model of bat you’re wielding (i.e. you can handle a balanced or end loaded bat), then go for this line of Victus bat. You’ll get a bat with excellent wood structure and save some money at the same time!
- Free Shipping
- V-Cut Bats Will Vary In Their Turn Model | Barrel Diameter Can Change From Bat-To-Bat
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio (But Could Be Slightly Heavier Or Lighter Than A Drop 3)
- Feel of Bat Could Be Balanced Or End Loaded
- Cut From Quality Maple Wood
- Should Feature A Cupped Barrel End (Some Exceptions Could Exist)
- Knob Shape Can Vary
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Colorway: Black | Grey
- These Bats Are Made From Wood Intended For Some Of The Higher Lines Of Victus Bats. They Became A V-Cut Due To Imprecise Spec Measurements Or Some Other Non-Structural Imperfection.