Victus Pro Reserve Pop Piece Maple Wood Baseball Bat: VRWMPP-GY
Get the wood bat with the catchiest name on the bat market…purchase the Victus Pop Piece today at JustBats!
The Pro Reserve Bats from Victus are going to be some of the highest-quality wood bats on the market. Victus is going to build these bats from maple wood that has a close-grain structure. Every time that you hit with it, the barrel will be hardened a tad more due to the structure of the maple wood. However, Victus doesn’t stop there. They also complete the bat with their ProPACT finish that will assist the close-grain structure by allowing the surface to be exceptionally hard even before the bat is ever used. Ultimately, the harder the hitting surface is on your bat, the better the chances are that you’ll be able to rap out sharper and further hits. And this Pro Reserve will indeed have a hard-hitting surface!
This Pop Piece model will come with a slightly end-loaded swing feel to it. Traditionally, we really only recommend a slightly end-loaded bat for a power-hitting baseball player. However, if you are a contact hitter and feel like you may have what it takes to “power-up” and start hitting some more line drives and deep flies with authority, then consider reaching for the Pop Piece!
Due to this bat having such high wood quality and it also featuring the ProPACT finish, Victus is willing to extend a forty-five (45) day warranty on the bat. If you get it and it breaks down on you within 45 days from the purchase, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts and they will get you the information to begin the warranty replacement process with Victus!
- Free Shipping
- 45 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Victus’ Pop Piece Turn Model – Due To A Little Larger Barrel Size, This Bat Will Have A Slightly End Loaded Feel. We Would Recommend It For A Power Hitter, But If A Contact Hitter Wanted To Try Their Hand At An End Loaded Bat, You Can Try It Out!
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Feel
- Built From High Quality, Close-Grained Maple Wood
- Cupped Barrel End
- Traditional Knob (Some Might Feel The Knob Is Ever-So-Slightly Flared)
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Grey
- ProPACT Finish Offers An Exceptionally Hard Surface With Big League Durability