Marucci CAT 9 Composite -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBCCP910
The power of Marucci’s CAT line of bats is available for composite bats too! Get your CAT 9 Composite USSSA Baseball Bat today!
If your batter is more comfortable with composite material on his bat, then don’t settle for one of the alloy Marucci CAT bats. This Cat 9 Composite baseball bat comes with the MDX composite material on the barrel. The layers of MDX composite are placed in differing patterns to allow for a very responsive barrel. In addition, one thing that will certainly grab the attention of players and parents is the OLS (Outer-Locking System) Connection Point that attaches the handle and barrel from the outside-in. This OLS Connection creates one of the stiffest two-piece bats out there and also diminishes vibration. This Cat 9 composite will truly be a comfortable bat to swing.
Lastly, this USSSA 1.15 rated bat will have what Marucci is calling a “mid-balanced” feel. The result is a feel between “end-loaded and balanced”. JustBats charcterizes this as a slight end-load, but we still feel that just about any contact or power hitter can handle it!
Marucci is always trying to create loyal customers! Because of that, they do offer a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat! If you get the bat and discover a structural or performance issue on the bat within a year of the purchase, please reach out to the JustBats team of Bat Experts. These Bat Experts are trained in product and warranty knowledge and will certainly help you out in organizing a warranty replacement with Marucci!
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Feel (Marucci & JustBats Believes That All Hitters Should Be Able To Handle It)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 Certified (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Silver & Red Graphics
- MDX Composite Material – Built With Multi-Directionally Patterned Layers Of Composite. End Result Is A Material Designed To Create An Ultra-Responsive Barrel.
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Sting-Free Comfort Knob Has An Ergonomic Design To Increase Comfort And The Batter’s Ability To Control The Bat
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip Provides Needed Tack & Comes With A 1.75 MM Thickness
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty