Kren Klouter HOF Series Jackie Robinson Ash Wood Baseball Bat: KJR42
Ever wondered what it would feel like to stand in the batter’s box as Jackie Robinson? Well…with this Kren Klouter model, you can get a taste of what the bat might have felt like in his hands!
During the 1st half of the 20th Century, Kren bats were used throughout Major League Baseball, International Baseball and Amateur Levels. And a quality product was always associated with any bat that bore the name “Kren” on it. The quality of the bats was so apparent that big-time MLB stars like Jackie Robinson took notice! Kren Bats is looking to make a comeback in the 21st century and once again produce top-quality bats for all levels of baseball play!
Be sure to note that this bat is going to be constructed from MLB quality ash wood and it will also be flame tempered to give it an extra vintage look!
Jackie’s signature bat will have a thick handle to it and that handle will taper into a good-sized barrel that won’t feature any cupping on it. Because of that, the barrel will feel a little bit loaded. Players with more power to their swing who are aiming for the fences will probably enjoy this bat more than contact hitters who might be looking to spray hits all over the field.
Lastly, this bat would be an awesome piece to finish out any collection celebrating the man who broke the color barrier for Major League Baseball!
- Free Shipping
- Jackie Robinson Turn Model – Jackie’s Turn Model Features A Large Barrel (2 5/8 Inch Thick) and A Very Thick Handle Diameter (1.25 Inch). This Is Going To Be For A Batter Who Likes An End Load & Has Huge Hands!
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio (Or Heavier)
- Slightly End Loaded Feel
- Cut From Premium MLB Grade Ash Wood
- Uncupped Barrel End
- Conventional Knob Shape
- Colorway: Natural & Flame Tempered Look
- Kren Klouter HOF Series – Kren Builds These Models Out Of Ash Wood And In Similar Profiles To What These Legends Used During Their Time In The MLB!