Easton Old Stamp 12.75″ Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP21GEL
This Old Stamp bat is helping to usher in the Easton B5 Pro Baseball Bat & also usher out the USSSA stamp that was first introduced in However, don’t worry, even though a new USSSA slow pitch stamp is being introduced for 2021, this bat will be grandfathered into all USSSA play in the future.
This two-piece, all-composite slow pitch bat will be the one to break out for the power hitters on your slow pitch team. It features Easton’s Loaded Optimized Player Weighting.
As well, the bat should be ready to crush right out of wrapper (no break-in!) and with the Ultra Elongated Fibers, the sweet spot should be excellent!
This bat carries a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period with Easton. If you buy the bat from JustBats and are noticing some warranty-type issues within 12 months of when the purchase was made, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. The Bat Experts are knowledgeable and friendly. They will be able to get you set up with the info and directions to begin the warranty replacement process with Easton.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 12.75 Inch Barrel Length
- Easton’s Player Optimized Loaded Swing Weight (Slight End Load)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Slow Pitch Bat
- Features USSSA, NSA & ISA Certifications
- Colorway: Silver | Green Lettering
- Largest Hitting Surface Possible With Ultra Elongated Fibers (UEF)
- Features 1st Generation Fire Flex Technology – Built To Be Hot Out Of The Wrapper
- ConneXion+ 2 Piece Technology – This Connector Point Between The Barrel And Handle Allows For Smooth And Comfortable Feel When Swinging
- *New* MOI Calibration Process – Allows For A Loaded Feel Throughout The Entire Swing
- Special Look Helps Celebrate The Re-Release Of The B5 Pro Baseball Bat
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Period