Chandler Pro RA13 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: RA13
Go for this RA13 Maple Wood bat made by Chandler! It will be crushing baseballs out of the yard this season!
If you tune in to an MLB game on television this upcoming season, it would be rare for you to find one where a Chandler bat is not being swung. Within the last 15 years, the Chandler Bat Company has made a real name for itself among professional hitters. And now, even amateur hitters are hopping on board.
Chandler creates this bat with excellent quality maple wood. The straightness of the grains in this material will be checked using the MLB Ink Dot Test and the bat will come with a dab of ink brandished proudly on the handle. As well, this bat will go through Chandler’s unique XP (Extra Processing) Finish procedure. To do this, Chandler allows the bat to cure for an additional three days after it has been created. This permits their finish to seep deep into the grains of the maple wood and harden the surface of the bat. This hardened surface will allow it to rap out sharper and further hits!
This RA13 model of bat will be a big bopper as it features a long barrel length that makes the bat feel a bit hefty when a batter is holding it. The handle should feel really excellent and have a nice flare into the knob that gives the bat a professional feel. Also, this specific cut of bat is made to mimic what Ronald Acuna Jr of the Atlanta Braves swings in games.
Chandler believes so much in the quality of the wood that they put into each bat and also in their XP Finish that they extend a sixty (60) day warranty on this bat. If you buy this bat from JustBats and notice a durability issue on it within 60 days from the purchase date, please let the JustBats Bat Experts know about the situation. They will get you the information needed to contact Chandler so that you can see about getting a replacement bat sent to you.
- Free Shipping
- 60 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- RA13 Turn Model – Big, I13 Barrel Provides An End-Load. In Addition, It Has A Super Flared Knob.
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Feel
- Built From Chandler’s Top Quality Maple Wood Supply
- Cupped Barrel End
- Very Flared Knob Shape
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Light Grey | Gold Logos
- XP (Extra Processing) Finish – Allows The Bat To Cure An Additional 3 Days. The Finish Seeps Into The Grains & Cavities Of The Wood Making The Bat’s Barrel Harder. It Also Leaves A Glossy Look & Feel On The Bat.