Rawlings Velo ACP -10 USA Baseball Bat: US1V10
Grab the Rawlings Velo ACP off the bat rack at your next USA-sanctioned game and start placing baseballs anywhere on the diamond!
Most of today’s youth players are demanding bats that are lightweight to allow for top barrel control and high swing velocities. The Rawlings Velo baseball bat delivers on that desire as it is a one-piece and all-aluminum baseball bat with a 2-inch composite end cap. Rawlings calls the 2-inch end cap their ACP (Accelerated Composite Performance) technology. The presence of that end cap lightens up the entire feel of the bat and can allow for an enjoyable swinging experience for both a power hitter and a contact hitter.
This USA-rated and drop 10 model will present a pretty enticing option of bat for players between the ages of 7-and-12-years-old. As mentioned above, the bat is very balanced and can be used by nearly any hitter out there. Another attraction to it will be the 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter which is the largest allowed diameter within USA-sanctioned baseball.
In order to establish themselves as a heavy-hitter within the bat industry, Rawlings knows that they need to make a commitment to helping their customers when they are in need. Because of that need for a commitment to customers, Rawlings extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get this bat and you are noticing issues on it within a year from the date of purchase, please let the JustBats Bat Experts know. They will get you the information for beginning the warranty return process with Rawlings.
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat (Topped Off With A Composite End Cap)
- USA Baseball Certification Stamp
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, Pony, & NABF Baseball
- Colorway: Navy | Silver
- Ai909 Alloy Material – Strong Alloy Offering Thinner Walls For Lighter Weight And Enhanced Performance
- Precision Laser pOp 2.0 Technology – Lasered Groove Through The Sweetspot Proven To Increase Barrel Flexibility
- Accelerated Carbon Performance (ACP) – 2 Inches Of Carbon Composite At The End Cap To Create The Lightest Swing Feel Possible
- Redesigned Barrel Profile – Profile of Barrel Will Be Longer, Flatter And Will Taper Into A Thinner Handle (When Compared To Older Models)
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.