Rawlings Quatro Pro -12 USA Baseball Bat: US1Q12
Arm your youth slugger with high-tech power at the plate. This Rawlings Quatro Pro bat is available in sizes from 28″ to 30″ and features an ultra-light -12 drop weight. It’s a perfect tool to help youth players of any size. It features a bold colorway with a silver barrel + black and red graphics, a black handle, and a premium, multi-tone Lizard Skins grip. The handle dons USA Baseball’s signature stamp of approval, meaning it’s ready for play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony. With cutting-edge technology, this bat is ready to deliver for youth contact and power hitters alike.
Rawlings’s advanced composite multi-disc system serves as the beating heart of this youth slugging machine. It has a massive sweet spot and achieves an increased trampoline effect thanks to a unique longitudinal flex design. This powerful barrel combines with Rawlings’s exclusive F2 Collar connection for a responsive feel and superb energy transfer. This bat’s unique construction makes for a signature “crunch” sound that opposing pitchers will grow to hate.
This 2021 Rawlings Quatro Pro -12 USA has a 30 Day Performance Guarantee from Rawlings. JustBats also honors that 30 Day Performance Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the bat within 30 days of the purchase, contact JustBats and we will help organize a return to our warehouse! As well, the bat is covered with a one-year limited warranty with Rawlings that protects against any defects or damages caused through routine gameplay.
- Free Shipping
- 30 Day Performance Guarantee – If You’re Not Satisfied Within 30 Days From Purchase Date, Return It To JustBats
- Drop 12 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- USA Baseball Certified
- Approved For Play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League & Pony Baseball
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Colorway: Grey | Black | Red
- Composite Multi-Disc System – Creates The Lightest, Most Reactive Big Barrel In The Market
- Longitudinal Flex Technology – Composite Material Has Been Re-Engineered In How It Is Layered And Should Improve Trampoline Effect Across The Entire Length Of The Barrel.
- F2 Collar – Provides The Smoothest And Most Comfortable Feel When Contacting A Baseball. Will Also Provide A Stiff Feel For Less Barrel Drag During The Swing.
- Lizard Skins Grip Provides Unmatched Comfort And Tack On A Player’s Hands
- Creates A Distinct CRUNCH Sound At Contact With A Baseball
- Made In The USA