Mizuno MAXCOR Carbon -10 USA Baseball Bat: YBB20MC10
Mizuno is back with advancements in technology and performance, delivering the Mizuno MAXCOR Carbon -10 USA Baseball Bat: YBB20MC10. The MAXCOR Carbon offers a Dual Density VP Sleeve over a HotMetal core, creating a larger sweet spot and greater distances due to improved backspin rates. The Dual Frequency Dampener assists in eliminating vibration on the player’s hands, while the Black Onyx composite handle creates a comfortable swing every time!
The Mizuno MAXCOR Carbon -10 USA Baseball Bat: YBB20MC10 features a 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter, the largest allowed for USA Baseball standards, as well as a -10 length to weight ratio and innovative two-piece design. The MAXCOR Carbon is constructed with a Black Onyx composite handle, Dual Dampener Frequency connection, and Dual Density VP Sleeve + HotMetal core barrel. Grab yours today with fast, free shipping and expert customer service!
The Mizuno MAXCOR Carbon -10 USA Baseball Bat: YBB20MC10 is backed by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- USA Baseball Stamp For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & PONY
- CorTech Increases Sweet Spot And Balance For More Forgiveness And Speed
- Dual Density VP Sleeve Incorporates a Double Wall, Dual Density Construction For Both a Wider And Longer Sweet Spot
- Dual Frequency Dampener Connection For Less Vibration And Flex Which Increases Performance
- Full 12 Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Stiff Black Onyx Carbon Handle For Increased Durability, Shorter Break-In And Reduced Energy Loss On Impact
- Supra-Helix Grip
- Two-Piece Hybrid Construction: Composite Handle, Dual Density VP Sleeve + HotMetal Core
- Colorway: Grey | Black | Purple
There are no reviews yet.