Miken Rev-Ex 14″ Maxload USA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MREV21
One-piece, all-composite slow pitch bats have almost become dinosaurs within the game of slow pitch. However, by making this Rev-Ex, Miken won’t let the one-piece, all-composite bat go extinct completely.
Power players will find this Rev-Ex ASA (USA Softball) slow pitch bat pretty intrguing. It is going to feature a slightly end loaded swing feel as it will have Miken’s Maxload (1/2 oz end load). As well, it will have the one-piece design that is naturally going to provide batter’s with a stiff feel at the point of contact with a softball. A stiff feel is usually really enjoyed by power hitters becuase they feel that all the energy they put into their swing, gets put into the softball at contact.
As well, Miken is going to outfit the barrel with their 750X HPI technology. That technology is going to infuse tough epoxy material into the fibers that build the barrel. And that epoxy is infused at 750 lbs per square inch! When this infusion process is added to quality composite material (this Rev-Ex does have high quality composite), you get a very high performing barrel!
Miken does indeed extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you are swinging the bat and notice a structural defect or decreased performance, be sure and know that there will be the chance to get a warranty replacement bat. BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR SERIAL STICKER. IT CAME WITH THE BAT WHEN YOU FIRST RECEIVED IT. MIKEN WON’T ACCEPT THE BAT FOR A REPLACEMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE STICKER.
After you locate the Serial Sticker, please reach out to the Bat Experts at JustBats. The Bat Experts understand the warranty processes for bats and will make sure that you have the information needed to contact Miken and get the bat sent to them for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 14 Inch Barrel Length
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Feel (Miken’s 1/2 Oz Maxload)
- One-Piece, All-Composite Slow Pitch Bat
- Displays USA Softball (ASA) & WBSC Certifications
- Colorway: Black | Green Graphics
- 750X HPI Technology – High Pressure Infusion Process Injects Tough Epoxy Into The Carbon Fiber At 750 lbs Per Square Inch. The Extra Pressure Combined With Top Quality Composite Allows For A High Performing Barrel.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty (Save Serial Sticker That Comes With The Bat To Keep Warranty Intact