Marucci Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MCMBLEM Black Adult
Take your game to the next level with a Marucci Maple Wood Baseball Bat! These particular “BLEM” models indicate that there was a minor error in the manufacturing process of the finished bat. These blems can range anywhere from chipped paint to uneven grains. Blem models will still be structurally solid, but a cosmetic or minor variance from a standard model will exist. As a result, many players and parents find great value in going the route.
The Marucci Maple Wood Baseball Bats will have an approximate -3 length-to-weight ratio, perfect for any high school or college-aged player. As a result of these being blemished bats, there is no guaranteed turn model at purchase. This means that the bat will certainly arrive at the length of your choosing but the knob, handle, and even barrel can arrive different than any of the others.
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Bone Rubbed to Close Pores and Make the Wood Harder
- BLEM Bats Were Pulled From The Production Line For Any Number Of Reasons That Did Not Meet Marucci’s Standards
- Free Shipping!
- Pro Cupped End
- Recommended for Batting Practice and Cage Hitting
- Constructed From Maple Wood
- Colorway: Black
- *** BLEM Models May Be Different Than Depicted In Photos ***
- Can Be From Any Turn From Marucci’s Factory (Barrel Diameter, Handle Diameter and Knob Configuration Can Vary)