Marucci ECHO Connect -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: MFPEC10
If explosive power and superb feel are music to your ears, then this Marucci ECHO Connect bat may be a perfect choice. This is the highest performance composite bat in Marucci’s fastpitch softball lineup and offers an explosive sound on contact. Certified by USSSA, USA Softball, the Independent Sports Association and the World Baseball and Softball Confederation, this ECHO Connect is ready to take the field at virtually any level of play. With a -10 drop weight, this bat is an ideal size for younger batters building strength or developed hitters who prefer an ultra-light feel. The stylish black, red and gray colorway offers a modern look that tells opposing players you demand modern performance from your gear.
Marucci’s newly-engineered MDX composite barrel is at the core of the fast-turning bat. MDX composite has a multi-directional design that drastically improves feel and creates a satisfying pop when striking a softball. This premium composite barrel connects to a carbon composite handle using the brand’s patented SDX EXT connectin. Short for Extended Shock Dissipating Connection, the SDX EXT helps maximize energy transfer into the ball to help you get the most from your swing. It’s a ring-free design, so there’s no additional drag or dead spots on the barrel as often found with bulkier connection systems.
This ECHO Connect -10 fastpitch softball bat is covered by Marucci’s exclusive 12-month warranty. Marucci may issue a one-time replacement at any time within a year of the purchase date if this bat suffers sever cracks or dents arising from normal on-field use.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Colorway: Black | Red | White Graphics
- Features USSSA 1.20, ASA (USA), ISA & WBSC Certifications
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- *NEW* MDX Composite Barrel – Built With Multi-Directional Composite Material To Create Ultra-Responsive Barrel & Great Sound
- Ring-free Barrel Construction Allows for More Barrel Flex and Increases Performance with No Dead Spots
- SDX EXT [Extended Shock Dissipating] Connection Increases Stiffness to Maintain Energy Transfer to the Ball and Diminishes Vibration
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip with Extra Tack Improves Feel and Control
- Sting-Free Nylon Knob for Improved Comfort