Marucci CAT 9 Pastime BBCOR Baseball Bat: MCBC9A
Use a bat designed to celebrate America’s Greatest Game when you grab this Cat 9 Pastime BBCOR bat. No matter the season; the opposing defenders will see this red, white and blue bat make its way to home plate and cautiously take a few steps back!
Marucci threw in everything but the kitchen sink when they crafted the alloy material on this one-piece, BBCOR bat. The AZR alloy underwent a 3-stage thermal treatment process that allows the bat to have more forgiveness and more performance. And Marucci stayed relentless even after that initial design. They added a Longitudinal Groove System (LGS) that goes through the thickest part of the barrel wall. Marucci’s LGS removes excess weight from the barrel wall of the bat and should increase the area of the bat where you can make contact with the ball and see top results.
High school & college players will love this bat as it should feature a mostly balanced swing feel that will deliver benefits for both power hitters and contact hitters. Some batters might feel the tiniest bit of load in the barrel, but most everyone should be able to whip it through the zone with crazy bat speed!
Marucci is a true industry leader in the baseball bat realm. And they understand that when you’re a leader, you have to help out customers. Because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us and notice a warranty issue with it during the first year from the purchase date, please contact the JustBats Bat Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will make sure that you are able to do a successful warranty return with Marucci.
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel (Some Players May Feel An Ever-So-Slight End Load)
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School and Collegiate Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Red | White | Blue
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Longitudinal Groove System (LGS) – Implemented Across The Thickest Section Of The Barrel Wall. Removes Excess Weight While Increasing Flexibility For Increased Performance.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Precision-Balanced Barrel Results In A Lower M.O.I. And Balanced Feel For Precision And Control
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob Features An Upgraded, Harmonic Dampening System For Better Feel And Less Negative Vibrational Feedback
- Professionally Inspired Handle Has A Removable Taper And Ergonomic Knob Shape For More Top-Hand Control And Comfort.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Period
There are no reviews yet.