Louisville Slugger RXT -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WBL2448010
Deliver top pop at the dish this season when you roll up to the batter’s box with a Louisville Slugger RXT in hand.
The RXT is a 2-piece, all-composite fastpitch bat and is a really neat bat for the Louisville Slugger Fastpitch line because it brings together great aspects from a couple of their most popular bats: the XENO & the LXT.
Slugger’s Spring Loaded Connection point that they put on this bat should provide for the stiff feel (lack of flex between the barrel and handle of the bat) that you will find on the XENO bat that has been produced by Louisville Slugger for a number of years. Girls with a lot of power in their swings have gravitated towards XENOs because of the stiff feel, but now they will grow to love this RXT for that similar stiffness. Power hitters usually like the stiff feel at contact with a softball because they feel as though all their power goes into the softball and little-to-no power gets lost in a flex between the barrel and handle (which can happen on a lot of 2-piece bats).
As well, due to the advanced Spring Loaded Connection system, the vibration that could get down to a player’s hands on a miss-hit should be limited as well. The LXT is known for being an extremely comfortable bat with which to swing. This RXT should rival the comfortability of the LXT (But there have been some reviews that say the LXT is still a slight tick more comfortable than this RXT).
And lastly, this bat will be balanced in its feel! It does have the stiff feel that a lot of power hitters enjoy, but a contact hitter would be able to swing this bat extremely easy due to that balance!
This bat will indeed be covered with a twelve (12) month warranty extended by Louisville Slugger. If you get the bat and notice something wrong with it before 12 months have passed from the purchase date, please let the Bat Experts at JustBats know about the situation. The Bat Experts are knowledgeable about the warranty replacement process for Louisville Slugger and they will get you the information needed to begin organizing the bat replacement process!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Features USSSA (New NTS Tested Stamp), USA Softball (ASA), NSA, WBSC and ISA Certification
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Colorway: Navy | Graphics Red
- Spring Load Connection System – Creates A Stiff Feel At Contact. This Feel Allows More Of The Power From The Swing To Be Transferred Into The Softball. Connection System Should Reduce Vibration Too!
- Single Disc HVR-1 Technology – Insert In The Barrel Helps To Elongate The Sweet Spot (Top Performance Near The Connection Point & At The End Cap) & Deliver A Nice Balance Point On The Bat
- COPA End Cap – Assists The HVR-1 Technology In Lengthening The Sweet Spot On The Bat
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty