Louisville Slugger Prime -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTLSLP9X1020
Give this season’s pitchers something to fear with this new Louisville Slugger Prime bat. Designed with industry-leading technology and sophistication, this high end baseball bat combines strength and agility, making this USSSA bat effective for both utility and power hitters. With its -10 drop weight, this bat is lightweight enough to get it through the strike zone with swiftness.
Find the sweet spot more easily with Louisville Slugger’s patented Premium AVC Microform Composite construction. This new design provides a stable, consistent barrel without sacrificing power. It also ensures a thicker, more aggressive sweet spot on the barrel head. Have no fear leveling up your power with this bat – the VCX Vibration Control Connection System marries the handle with the barrel elegantly and keeps the power in your contact, not your hands. The independent movement of the barrel also offers a subtle slingshot effect, giving an extra edge to the muscle provided through the swing. Roping liners into the gap just got a bit easier, since the Turbine Composite end cap gives both speed and control on the swing by optimizing the shape and balance of the barrel head. And with the Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip, hands stay comfortable as you swing for the fences when you see your pitch come in through the meatiest part of the zone.
Lousiville Slugger offers a one-year limited warranty on this bat, and all its non-wood varieties. Order now from JustBats.com for fast, free shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- 100% Composite Microform Barrel Design Offers Maximum Pop With A Light Swing Weight
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 7/8″ Tapered Handle
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Colorway: Charcoal | Red
- Features USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- SBC End Cap Delivers Increased Swing Speed & Max Control
- Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip Creates The Perfect Tack & Cushion
- Three-Piece, Composite Baseball Bat
- VCX Technology: Allows Independent Movement Between Barrel & Handle
- VCX Technology: Controls Vibration & A Unique Feel For Each Player Type