DeMarini CF Glitch -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTDXCB5GL
Trip the system when you take the CF Glitch to the plate and start rocking baseballs into the gaps!
This CF Glitch has the same bones as a regular DeMarini CF USSSA rated bat. However, the bat is painted with the special “Glitch” colorway to distinguish it from a regular CF bat. It has a 2-piece, all-composite design and it will be quite end-loaded when compared to lighter sizes of the CF Glitch. That loaded feel will make it a popular selection for power hitters.
The barrel’s composite is made with the high-performing Paraflex Plus material. In addition, the bat’s barrel and handle are fused together with the 3 Fusion Connection that should promote top energy transfer from the batter’s hands to the barrel of the bat at contact with a baseball. As well, little-to-no vibration should get down to a player’s hands on a miss-hit due to the presence of the 3 Fusion Connection.
This specific CF Glitch will have the drop 5 sizing to it and it will be very popular for 13 and 14-year-old players who may be making their final USSSA bat purchase before moving on to high school in the near future.
If you notice something wrong with your bat within less than twelve (12) months from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. DeMarini has a 1-year warranty on this bat that extends from the purchase date. Our Bat Experts are educated in warranty knowledge and will be able to get you the information needed to reach out to DeMarini and get the warranty replacement process started with them!
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel (DeMarini Calls It “Balanced” Though)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Navy | White
- Paraflex Plus Composite – Allows For Maximum Sweet Spot and Top Barrel Control. Considered The Most Consistently High Performing Barrel In The Game.
- 3 Fusion Connection – Works With Composite Material To Allow For Top Energy Transfer Into The Baseball At Contact. Also, Limits Vibration That Could Get Down To Your Player’s Hands.
- ReAction End Cap – Constructed With A Blend Of Lightweight & Strong Materials To Increase Barrel Performance Without Sacrificing Swing Speed.
- DeMarini Player Suggestion – Due To A Little More Barrel Load, This Bat Would Be Recommended For Hitters That Have A Bit Of Power Behind Their Swing
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.