Chandler Pro C271 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: CB271A
If you are looking for a wood bat that nearly any baseball player might enjoy, I would recommend going after this Chandler bat cut in the 271 turn model!
If you tune in to an MLB game on television this upcoming season, it would be rare for you to find one where a Chandler bat is not being swung. Within the last 15 years, the Chandler Bat Company has made a real name for itself among professional hitters. And now, even amateur hitters are hopping on board.
Chandler creates this bat with excellent quality maple wood. The straightness of the grains in this material will be checked using the MLB Ink Dot Test and the bat will come with a dab of ink brandished proudly on the handle. As well, this bat will go through Chandler’s unique XP (Extra Processing) Finish procedure. To do this, Chandler allows the bat to cure for an additional three days after it has been created. This permits their finish to seep deep into the grains of the maple wood and harden the surface of the bat. This hardened surface will allow it to rap out sharper and further hits!
Say “hello” to a legend within the wood bat market. This C271 wood baseball bat is one that is able to appease both contact and power hitters for many seasons. The design of the bat allows for a long taper from the barrel down to the handle which results in the bat having a balanced swing feel. Balanced feeling bats have naturally always attracted contact hitters, but for years power hitters have also been enjoying bats cut in this manner. Get after this dugout pleasing bat and better yet, get it at JustBats!
Chandler believes so much in the quality of the wood that they put into each bat and also in their XP Finish that they extend a sixty (60) day warranty on this bat. If you buy this bat from JustBats and notice a durability issue on it within 60 days from the purchase date, please let the JustBats Bat Experts know about the situation. They will get you the information needed to contact Chandler so that you can see about getting a replacement bat sent to you.
- Free Shipping
- 60 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 271 Turn Model – Medium To Slightly Thicker Handle, Long Taper and Shorter Barrel Length.
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel (Commonly Preferred By Both Contact And Power Hitters)
- Built From Chandler’s Top Quality Maple Wood Supply
- Cupped Barrel End
- Flared Knob Shape
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Red | Natural | Silver Logo
- XP (Extra Processing) Finish – Allows The Bat To Cure An Additional 3 Days. The Finish Seeps Into The Grains & Cavities Of The Wood Making The Bat’s Barrel Harder. It Also Leaves A Glossy Look & Feel On The Bat.