Mizuno CRBN2 -12 USSSA Baseball Bat: B22-CRBN212
If you want a light-swinging bat, then definitely reach for this CRBN2 with a drop 12 size! There won’t be many USSSA bats out there that are lighter than this one!
Mizuno re-launches their CRBN (Carbon) Series of bats year after year as they know that batters will be satisfied by its performance! This bat is going to feature a 2-piece & all-composite design. As well, the bat is going to have the Dual Frequency Dampener (DFD) added to it. The DFD will connect the composite barrel and handle together and it will also create an extremely comfortable swinging experience (as it will limit the vibration that gets to a player’s hands on a miss-hit).
The drop 12 size will make this bat an incredible bat for hitters who have just begun their journey through USSSA baseball. It would work well for batters within coach pitch leagues, machine pitch leagues or even for that first year of kid pitch baseball!
Ensuring that their customers are satisfied is a top priority for Mizuno. And to show that they truly care for their customers, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you have purchased this bat from JustBats and are experiencing some issues with it, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. The Experts will get you the information you need to begin a warranty replacement process with Mizuno.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 12 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
- Colorway: Black | White
- Mizuno Comments That This Bat Has Been Designed “With An Aggressively Wide Sweet Spot” On Its Barrel.
- Dual Frequency Dampener – Mizuno Uses Patent Pending Technology To Connect The Barrel & Handle. It Reduces Vibration To Give You The Ultimate Feel At Contact With A Baseball
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.