Mizuno Pro 37″ Baseball Fungo Bat: PROFUNGO37
Get the Mizuno Pro Fungo bat if you are in need of something to help hit sharp grounders and flies to your squad this upcoming season!
Mizuno builds this fungo bat with a poplar wood core that is covered with a maple shell. The poplar wood core should make the bat really lightweight and easy to swing. And the maple shell should deliver that solid and stiff feel at contact!
Fungos are going to be extremely popular for use by baseball coaches because they are going to be built much lighter than a regular baseball bat. As well, they are a little longer in length than regular bats. The combination of the lightweight feel plus extra length is great for coaches! The lightweight feel ensures that coaches won’t tire out easily and the extra length ensures that they have some more leverage when swinging the bat (and can still put a charge into a baseball).
This 37-inch model of bat will be really popular for hitting to outfielders, however, it can definitely handle hitting to infielders too!
- Free Shipping
- 37 Inch Length (Popular For Hitting Outfield Practice, But It Can Also Be Used To Hit To Infielders)
- Wood Style Fungo Bat (Built From A Maple Wood Shell Supported By A Poplar Wood Core)
- Uncupped Barrel End
- Standard Knob Shape
- Available In Red, Orange, Navy, Royal & Black
- Designed To Create A Light-Feeling Bat For Coaches Hitting A High Number of Fly Balls Or Ground Balls To Their Players
- Taping The Barrel Can Help Extend The Life Of The Bat
There are no reviews yet.