Louisville Slugger Prime Y271 Maple Youth Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWYM271D20
Help young players hone offensive skills with this Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Y271 youth wood baseball bat. Louisville Slugger believes that players of all ages should have access to quality baseball equipment, and that’s what they had in mind when they designed this 271 turn model bat.
The 271 turn of this MLB Prime youth bat is quite similar to a 110 turn model, but it provides a bit more of an end-loaded feel thanks to the slightly quicker taper from the barrel to the handle. The barrel is a lot more defined in this bat, so younger players can focus on generating more power when they make contact. This MLB Prime Y271 maple wood bat is a great choice for power and contact hitters alike. The maple wood provides a higher density and increased hardness on contact, and this version features deep red and electric blue colors with red branding to help it stand out from other bats. Like all other MLB Prime youth bats, this Louisville Slugger bat has seamless decals and an EXOARMOR finish that provides extra hardness to minimize breakage and creates that satisfying crack when players make contact.
- Free Shipping
- Balanced Swing Feel (Most Likely Will Feel Heavier In The Barrel When Compared To An Alloy Or Composite Bat)
- Barrel-End Label Brand Creates A Condensed Appearance For A Crisp, High-End Look
- Colorway: Blue | Red
- Cupped Barrel End
- EXOPRO Finish – Twice As Hard As The Previous EXOARMOR Finish. Provides An Incredibly Durable Top Coat That Drastically Increases Surface Hardness
- Made From Slugger’s Youth Prime Maple Wood
- Meets Requirements Of Most Youth Organizations (Approved For Little league)
- Target Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio (Allow For Variance Of 2 Ounces Heavier Or Lighter)
- Traditional Knob Shape (One Might Detect A Small Flare)
- Y271 Turn Model – Louisville Slugger’s Lightest And Most Balanced Youth Model. Profile Of Bat Should Compare To An Adult Wood Bat Made In The 271 Turn Model.