Louisville Slugger Prime ONE -12 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTLSLP1X12S20
For youth players that want the pop of a composite, but the balance of a traditional one-piece bat, this Louisville Slugger Prime One -12 is exactly the piece of equipment they should take to the plate. This lightweight bat provides all the confidence players need as they begin to face faster pitchers in a more advanced game.
The Louisville Slugger Prime ONE is a one-piece bat constructed with Premium AVC Microform Composite material, giving it an ultra balanced feel, perfect for players that are focused on form. The lighter weight of the Prime ONE, combined with the Turbine Composite end cap, makes it easy to keep proper technique while creating faster swing speeds, so youth players can get the barrel of the bat through the strike zone faster. With an increased bat speed, Prime ONE’s composite material and single-piece construction for more energy transfer, players can expect higher exit speeds and more distance on contact. When it comes to comfort, the Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip provides both tact and cushion. This bat does require a break in period and will actually have increased pop with more usage.
To give you extra peace of mind as you make an investment in your young athlete’s baseball career, Louisville Slugger provides a one-year warranty. Order your Prime ONE -12 baseball bat today and receive fast, free shipping.
- Free Shipping!
- -12 Length To Weight Ratio
- 100% Composite Microform Barrel Design Offers Maximum Pop With A Light Swing Weight
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 7/8″ Tapered Handle
- Colorway: White | Grey | Red
- Extremely Balanced Swing Weight
- Features USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Lightest & Fastest Swinging Bat In The Slugger Lineup
- SBC End Cap Delivers Increased Swing Speed & Max Control
- LS Pro Comfort Grip Creates The Perfect Tack & Cushion
- One Piece Composite Design
There are no reviews yet.