In addition to being some of the best-looking baseball bats around, Mizuno wood bats are designed to perform at the highest level of play. For over 30 years, Mizuno has been adding to their expertise in engineering the highest quality Bamboo bats around. During this season and beyond, the Bamboo classic series gives players the edge they need every time they step up to the plate. With a bamboo construction, these wood bats provide long lasting performance with premium pop. The handle is also sanded for a better overall grip while the end is cupped for improved weight distribution and faster swing speeds. Mizuno is so confident in the integrity of this bat that they are offering a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty against breakage! Mizuno: Never Settle!
This Mizuno Bamboo Classic BBCOR Wood Baseball Bat (MZB271MN) features an approximate 2 1/2-inch barrel diameter, a slightly end loaded swing weight, and the BBCOR certification for high school and collegiate approval. With a 271 turn model, this design is recommended for both contact hitters and power hitters. Swing with confidence and purchase one of these Mizuno wood bats today with free shipping. Don’t forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we’ll be here from click to hit!
- 90 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Free Shipping!
- 271 Turn Model
- -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Approved For NCAA & NFHS Play
- Approximate 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- BBCOR Certification For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Colorway: Matte Natural
- Cupped End Optimizes Swing Weight
- Long Taper
- Recommended For Both Contact Hitters & Power Hitters
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Weight
- Style #: 340464
- Rich Furniture Grade Finish Creates A Premium Look
- Sanded Handle Provides Better Overall Grip
- Bamboo Construction Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League