Marucci CAT 9 Pastime -10 USSSA Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat: MJBBC9A
Attention Coach Pitch & Machine Pitch players! This Marucci Cat 9 Pastime will be ready to knock baseballs all over the yard!
Marucci outfits this Cat 9 with some really impressive technology. It has a straightforward design as it is going to be a one-piece, all-alloy baseball bat. However, the Marucci engineers dove deep when they designed that alloy material. The AZR alloy that creates the bat undergoes a 3-stage heat treatment process and the result of that treatment is a better feel at contact & more forgiveness if you don’t square it up perfectly. And if you do get the baseball right on the screws the AZR alloy when send a baseball flying across the outfield.
For batters that are still developing, they will truly love the 2nd Generation AV2 Knob. This knob is able to keep that uncomfortable stinging feeling out of a batter’s hands if you take a baseball close to the hands or up near the end-cap.
This Junior Big Barrel Bat will be an excellent bat to consider for a player that is playing coach pitch or machine pitch baseball. The drop 10 size and large 2 3/4″ barrel diameter should suit itself well for younger players. However, we would recommend avoiding use within kid pitch leagues. If pitch velocities get too high, this bat will be susceptible to breaking.
Marucci is a true industry leader in the baseball bat realm. And they understand that when you’re a leader, you have to help out customers. Because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us and notice a warranty issue with it during the first year from the purchase date, please contact the JustBats Bat Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will make sure that you are able to do a successful warranty return with Marucci.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Junior Big Barrel Bat – Recommended For Use In Coach Pitch And Machine Pitch Leagues Where Pitch Velocities Are Between 40-45 MPH Or Lower (Typically For 5-7 Year Olds)
- Colorway: Red | White | Blue
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Precision-Balanced Barrel Results In A Lower M.O.I. And Balanced Feel For Precision And Control Save SaveCancel
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob Features An Upgraded, Harmonic Dampening System For Better Feel And Less Negative Vibrational Feedback Save SaveCancel
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty