Louisville Slugger RXT -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WBL2449010
With this RXT Fastpitch bat, you can harness the power of the 2 most famous Louisville Slugger Fastpitch bats of all time!
Fastpitch players have long admired the stiff feel of Louisville Slugger’s XENO bat. As well, they have celebrated the comfortability (i.e. ability to limit vibration) of the LXT. The bat engineers at Louisville took to their lab and created this RXT that will be stiff like the XENO (a positive for the power hitters out there), but also comfortable like the LXT (a positive for any type of hitter).
Along with incorporating qualities of the XENO and LXT, the engineers over at Louisville Slugger also built the bat to be well balanced in its swing feel. If there is a player out there that finds an excessive barrel load to be a hinderance, then this bat should certainly be considered as it can be whipped through the zone extremely fast!
The drop 9 size of this bat will be very attractive for older players (high school and college level) as it will allow for a little extra mass to be present. However, some younger girls that have a little extra power might even be interested in jump up to this bat sooner!
This bat will indeed be covered with a twelve (12) month warranty extended by Louisville Slugger. If you get the bat and notice something wrong with it before 12 months have passed from the purchase date, please let the Bat Experts at JustBats know about the situation. The Bat Experts are knowledgeable about the warranty replacement process for Louisville Slugger and they will get you the information needed to begin organizing the bat replacement process!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 9 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Features USSSA (New NTS Tested Stamp), USA Softball (ASA), NSA, WBSC & ISA Stamps
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Colorway: Navy | Red Graphics
- Springload Connection System – Creates A Stiff Feel At Contact. This Feel Allows More Of The Power From The Swing To Be Transferred Into The Softball. Connection System Should Reduce Vibration Too!
- Single-Disc HVR-1 Technology – Insert In The Barrel Helps To Elongate The Sweet Spot (Top Performance Near The Connection Point & At The End Cap) & Deliver A Nice Balance Point On The Bat
- COPA End Cap – Assists The HVR-1 Technology In Lengthening The Sweet Spot On The Bat
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty